Sunday, November 13, 2011

Things Falling Into Place

Some days nothing seems to work out and other days every things does. This whole week has been full of things falling in to place and just feeling right.

Event #1: Meeting a friend of a friend who I had an instant connection with and is now my new roommate.

Event #2: Finding an apartment for rent a block away from our mutual friend and hoping it would be as good as we wanted it to be.

Event #3: Loving the apartment!

Ivy on the side of our building

There are few better things than meeting someone you have an instant connection with, and not only did I have one of those experiences this week, but I also found my first real apartment. The past few days have felt like a dream except better because it's real. I can't wait to move in and continue building my life here in Chicago.


"On State Street, that great street, I just want to say
They do things that they don’t do on Broadway
They have the time the time of their life
I say a man and he danced with his wife
In Chicago, my home town"



No comments:

Post a Comment