Enjoying a truly beautiful fall day with friends.
People who still write hand written letters. And even more, people who happily live with no technology.
Chalk boards & 90s pop songs.
Exploring new areas especially places you've walked by tons of times but never noticed. I found this gem while searching for fake blood for Halloween in random shops on Belmont.
Pre-wedding celebrations for Sara's upcoming wedding. And that my cupcake Chicago skyline worked out better than I thought it would :)
My squeaky ballet flats. Sometimes it's really annoying but sometimes it's really nice. They squeak most when I walk fast, so they force me to slow down...literally.
Butternut squash! Such a great fall flavor.
The onset of the holiday season.
Shake it Off by Florence + the Machine. I may or may not listen to the whole Ceremonials every morning while I get ready and then listen to Shake it Off about another 20 times throughout the day...
![]() |
| http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51KdOXnGfZL.jpg |
That there are only 14 days until my all time favorite holiday! Thanksgiving of course :)
What have you been most thankful for this fall?


Jessica!
ReplyDeleteOmg I never knew you had a blog, its so cute! With all the technology I often forget about handwritten letters, or handwritten anything for that matter,
Congrats and hope your well!
-Monica