Happy Sunday friends!
I wish I had some inspirational or crazy exciting story to share, but today I am most thankful for my lazy Sunday. I love doing fun things around the city and being spontaneous and exciting, but some days I really just need to relax. After a living it up on Friday since it was Kathryn & my's last night together for 2 weeks and a tiresome day of errands on Saturday, today was a day of rest. Just as God intended.
Today consisted of:
- Laundry
- Eating whatever random food is in the fridge/pantry since I'm refusing to buy more before I leave for vacation
- A whole lot of David Tutera's My Fair Wedding. I may be obsessed...
- Making cards for events happening while I'm on vacay
- Not leaving the couch
- Watching this surprisingly enjoyable movie
- Watching almost every episode of Drunk Kitchen
In case you haven't seen DK before, please enjoy Episode 1 above :)
- And texting Kat ridiculous things because in all honesty, I don't think we've gone 24 hours without talking to each other since becoming roommates last December...
Lately I haven't been very good at being by myself, but today was really relaxing and fun. It's refreshing realizing it's okay to hang by yourself for a day and actually enjoy it. And it doesn't hurt knowing I'm conserving my energy for any and all shenanigans that will surely ensue on vacation with my best friend.
I hope everyone had an equally enjoyable Sunday!

No comments:
Post a Comment