This year, I realized I hadn't really made Christmas cookies in a long time. I have made gingerbread men the past few years, but that had been the extent of my Christmas cookie baking. One of my coworkers suggested we make cookies as a team this year though, so I finally had the opportunity to make more than just gingerbread cookies.
We had a blast watching Love Actually while making sugar cookies, spritz cookies, chocolate pretzels, chocolate rolo pretzels, lemon curd bars & the overwhelming crowd-pleaser: chocolate peanut butter pretzel balls! It was a lot, but our office spent most of the day in a sugar rush or recovering from a sugar crash with more cookies, and we ended up finishing almost all of them by the end of the day.
Even though I now live away from my family, I'm so thankful to have great friends & coworkers to enjoy holiday activities with.

No comments:
Post a Comment