Snapshot Moments:
- Seeing the full building graffiti I had seen on graffiti websites.
- Riding the trolley from one side of town to the other.
- Enjoying the hostel bar crawl and hanging by the water until dawn.
- Finally finding a grocery store after searching for 2 days.
- Hammocking in a park right down the street from where the Lisbon Treaty was signed.
- Interacting at a local market using only Portuguese. (I only used a few words, but it still happened!)
**In case you missed the first post, I'm taking you on a brief day-by-day tour of my Euro vacation from a few months ago. Sweet & simple, but I hope you enjoy!
- Interacting at a local market using only Portuguese. (I only used a few words, but it still happened!)
**In case you missed the first post, I'm taking you on a brief day-by-day tour of my Euro vacation from a few months ago. Sweet & simple, but I hope you enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment