Saturday, November 17, 2012

PARIS

I've known I have an editing issue every since my high school AP English teacher repeatedly told me to stop being so wordy, and although it's gotten better, it has recently been brought to my attention that I still have editing issues.

I have been wanting to share a day-by-day tour of the Euro vacation I took a few months ago, and would like to use it as a time to practice my editing skills. It was an amazing 11 days, and I could write for days and days about everything, but instead, I'd like to share 1-2 of my favorite photos along with a few of my favorite moments from each city.

In the words of my mother, I hope you enjoy my attempt to K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid)




Snapshot Moments:

- Meeting up with my best friend for the first time in 3 months at our hostel.

- Stuffing my face with best falafel I've ever eaten at L'As Du Fallafel.

- Feeling like a million dollars riding bikes around the city.

- Walking up the Seine from the Eiffel Tower to the Louvre on our first night.

- Picking out bananas at the outdoor market for breakfast.

- Hiking up the hill to Sacre Coeur.

- Giggling every time I realized I was in Paris (aka every 20 minutes).

No comments:

Post a Comment