Not only do I have the greatest job of monitoring the media lab, which involves loading paper in the printers, fixing paper jams, and pretty much getting paid to do my homework and hang out with my advertising friends when they come in the lab, but there is another great perk. Free pens & pencils. Yes, simple & a bit silly, but I haven't bought a single new pen or pencil all year :) People leave perfectly good pens and pencils in the lab all the time and I am more than happy to use them.
 |
| My stash of found pens & pencils from the year. |
Today in French class, I realized one of my pencils was getting low on lead, and then voila, I found a new pencil tonight! It's not mechanical like I usually like , but sometimes it's good to go old school too.
 |
| My new pencil! |
 |
| Freshly sharpened and everything. |
No comments:
Post a Comment