| Dad's Day senior year :) |
- Eating lunch together once a week during my freshmen year of college.
- Driving just the two of us to the suburbs really early one morning for a volleyball tournament in high school.
- Making bets with him about how many serves I could make in during volleyball games & getting a new CD if I won.
- Back crackers...even if my mom hates when we do them.
- When he got a foot cramp at the Lake of the Ozarks and just sat in a chair laughing instead of trying to get rid of the cramp.
- Taking him to football block at Joe's for Dad's Day sophomore year.
- When he took me to the Art Institute for the opening of the Modern Exhibit because I'd been wanting to go for years.
- Adventuring to Chicago to get my Italian visa for study abroad.
- His obsession with Danny Quinn while in Martha's Vineyard & playing Irish music on Sunday mornings when I make breakfast so I can think of him.
- Going to the gym together a few times while I was home at the beginning of the summer.
- Roaming around campus taking graduation pictures for hours.
I'm sure I'll think of a million more memories right after I post this, but these are definitely some of my favorites from the past few years.
Happy Father's Day Dad! I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment