My friend introduced me to Pretzel M&Ms last summer, and so began my new food love affair. What a wonderfully simple & delicious idea! They were named "Most Innovative Product" in the Candy & Snack Category, and I cannot agree more. (
article) These morsels are truly the perfect mix of salty and sweet goodness, and were a great addition to my picnic with friends in Millennium Park this evening. I was supposed to bring fruit but couldn't find any on my way there from the office, so instead I turned to my favorite sweet & salty treat. Yay for delicious new products to enjoy & share with friends!
 |
I love the packaging too. Clever idea with the x-ray
showing the pretzel in the M&M. |
 |
| Yum! |
 |
| Free concert in Millennium Park. I truly love this city <3 |
No comments:
Post a Comment