I have loved Grooveshark for a while now, but today I was exceptionally grateful for the site. A lot of days we have the radio on at work (yesterday was 80's day), but today it was off & I was seriously tired & in need of a good pick me up. Enter the great/random playlist I made for work last week. The upbeat jams at the beginning were exactly what I needed to recharge and the foreign music that follow helped me focus.
Another funny side note about listening to music...I often listen to music when checking numbers on spreadsheets & graphs at work, and I've noticed that when I'm listening to French music, I say the numbers in my head in French, but when I switch to Italian music, I say them in Italian. I always laugh a bit when I notice it happen :)

No comments:
Post a Comment