I'm not going to lie, I have issues with letting other people do my hair. Even as a child, I didn't trust my mom to do my hair and would just do it myself. I can braid, curl and straighten my own hair which is nice, but I also have some control issues when it comes to my hair.
Choosing a hairstyle for the wedding was quite a task, and I would make my roommate look at different images I pinned on Pinterest almost every night for 2 weeks. I'm sure she got annoyed with me, but in the end, I did find my ideal style.
![]() |
| My final selection for the front |
![]() |
| And for the back |
| The brooch for my hair |
It ended up looking exactly how I hoped it would, and I'm so thankful I was able to relax and let her take control. It may sound silly, but it was a really great lesson in learning to let go.


No comments:
Post a Comment