Last Saturday was my cousin Sara's wedding. It was a truly beautiful event, and I was fortunate enough to be the Maid of Honor and stand up next to her when she married her best friend. I am so happy for the newly weds, and so thankful I was able to be a part of their big day. There are too many things I am thankful for from the weekend for one post though, so I'm going to break it up in to a few short posts.
First up: Photo Booths.
I know photo booths have become extremely popular at weddings lately and I have been to weddings with them before, but last weekend was the first time I used one of them.
All I have to say is Wow. Seriously. I'm sure most people have already experienced the joy of the wedding reception photo booth, but Wow! So simple yet so much fun.
Each experience in the booth was fun, but I'd have to say my favorite was the double Batman series with my brother. Batman masks, my bro & my glass of wine. Doesn't get too much better than that.


No comments:
Post a Comment