Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 28: The 2 Guys Who Spent All Day Scooping the Sidewalk

I really enjoy Kati's blog where she just writes letters, so I'm going to steal that format for the day.

Dear 2 men who spent all day scooping the sidewalk,

I'm glad we became friends today since I walked by you 3 or 4 times. First you were just trying to make a flat path for all us walkers, but the next time I walked by, you guys were hard core shoveling the icy snow off the sidewalk. You moved out of my way each time so I could pass and we exchanged friendly words. You guys made my day since it was comedic how many times I walked by. I was a little sad you were gone by the time I came back from dance, but I'm so excited that you guys finally worked your way to each other and scooped the entire path from my apartment to the bus stop! Thanks, I'll think of you guys each time I walk to the bus stop.

Sincerely,
Jessica

1 comment: