It's been seven months now since I began teaching Body Sculpt at the gym, and it's always brought a lot of joy and confidence to my life, but this week I felt exceptionally empowered. I recently took on another class, so I teach both Mondays and Wednesdays and not waiting a week between teaching has really helped me become more comfortable and confident.
The anxiety I used to feel before each class has diminished with each week, and I love putting together new workouts and playlists to share with the class. I had been slightly altering past workouts the past few weeks, but this Wednesday, I put together a completely new round of circuits and a fresh playlist.
Remembering how long it used to take me to plan a class when I first started and realizing how easily and confidently I put them together now felt really empowering. It took quite a bit of time and money to get certified to teach, but I'm so happy I made the investment. I began this teaching journey to help me satisfy my long-time love of health and fitness and am so thankful for this feeling of empowerment I've also gained from the experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment