Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 16: Post-Yoga/Pre-Lolla Shopping


Last night, I made a last minute decision to go to yoga after work. I was supposed to go shopping for a few items for Lollapalooza this weekend but really felt the need to go to class instead, and I'm so glad I did. Since there's a good chance the items will never be same after wearing them for Lolla, I wanted to hit up a few less expensive stores like Forever 21 and Old Navy, but sometimes it can be easy to buy a bunch of unnecessary items when shopping at these retailers.

Thankfully, my post-yoga peace of mind helped me make wise purchase decisions. I got a new shirt that is both perfect for Lolla and my daily wardrobe, some flower hair clips like Kat usually wears, and a pair of coral red closed-toe shoes that I don't feel bad about possibly ruining and are hopefully perfect for long days on my feet.

I left an evening of shopping on State Street feeling successful, excited for the weekend, and yet still cool, calm & collected.

No comments:

Post a Comment