I talk about how much I love my job quite a bit on here, but one of the parts of the my job that makes it so amazing are my understanding coworkers.
They always let me know when I've done a good job on a project, are honest and believe in my potential enough to let me know when I need to step up my game, and help me de-stress when I get frustrated like bringing me Hulk hands (see above) to wear and punch/laugh it out.
They aid in my career development by suggesting books to read and techniques to try when leading focus groups.
They help me in my personal life when I'm upset by buying me funny little gifts and share in my personal victories like buying me a hilarious card when I passed my group fitness exam.
And best of all, they care about my personal health and well-being. This is really important to me, and I know isn't something you always find in the workplace which makes me appreciate it even more.
I am so happy to have these people in my life, and hope they always know how thankful I am for them.

No comments:
Post a Comment