As a part of the managing directors being in town, my boss and I led them on store walks around 3 major retailers in Chicago. One of the stores was the Whole Foods Chicago Flagship where they also happened to be having free tastings of Red Streak Cider from Virtue Brands.
Virtue Brands is the next venture of the once owner of Goose Island, and I have been dying to try their cider ever since I found out about it. I was so excited when the guy came around offering us free tastes, and it definitely did not disappoint!
It was a lot lighter in color than I expected and so appley. Everyone we were with adored it, so one of the MDs took us straight to the full bar to buy a round for the whole group. One of the things I love about the Whole Foods Flagship is that you can get a drink and walk around with it while you shop. Where else can you do that?! So great!
I also already have a list of bars near me to find Red Streak at and will definitely be searching this out on all future weekend (or weekday...) outings!
No comments:
Post a Comment