Whenever I walk down Southport, I always see fun doors and wish I had my camera with me. I could use my phone, but I've always taken my door photos on my camera so I guess I always want to take the photos on it. Sunday, I finally remembered to throw my camera in my bag and snapped a few photos on Kathryn's and my walk down Southport.
Taking photos of doors was one of my favorite things to do while studying abroad thanks to all of the beautiful European doors, and I was scared the hobby would end there or be contained to vacations abroad. Thankfully, there are beautiful, interesting doors here in the USA as well, you just have to keep your eyes open for them.
I don't know what there is about doors that I'm so intrigued by. Maybe it's my curiosity about who lives behind them. Never the less, I'm thankful to be able to still enjoy this hobby stateside, especially on a beautiful, warm Sunday in Chicago.




No comments:
Post a Comment