Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 30: I Am

I made it! 
Another 30 straight days of thankfulness, and honestly, it has been a great 30 days. 
Taking the time to reflect more has brought up some anxieties and places to grow, but it has also been a great journey of reflection and acknowledging the simple, beautiful parts of my life.

Last year at this time, I wrote my "I Am" post. I had just graduated from college & was reflecting on who I was & where I was going. I was reminded of it the other day and really enjoyed returning to it and reflecting on what I still feel I am and how I've grown and changed.

To finish up my latest 30 days of thankfulness, I'd like to reflect on who "I Am" again and add in things I love.

I am strong. confident. loving. honest. resilient. thoughtful. ambitious. a daughter. sister. friend. coworker. I love braiding my hair & going to hip hop. I love having a roommate whom I get along with & always has my best interests in mind. I am smart. brave. curious. healthy. happy. young. alive & free. I love painting my nails & running along the lake. I love planning trips with my bff & dreaming of everywhere we're going to go. I love dreaming about all of the possibilities of the future but letting each day come one at a time. I am a dreamer. a thinker. honest. true. loyal. alive & free.


I am thankful to be where I am.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!!!
    Love that the hammock made it in the "I Am" post
    (:
    n

    ReplyDelete