Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 20: Lunch with Ayo

I didn't realize it until today, but it had been almost 2 weeks since I had seen my friend Ayo. This is weird because we work in the same building and either have lunch together at least once a week or see each other at the gym. Thanks to crazy schedules though, we hadn't had the time to meet up.

Ayo is one of those people who are just meant to be in your life. We both were advertising majors at the U of I and had most of our classes together. Then we both studied abroad in Verona and now work in the same building just floors apart from each other. I am so thankful to have her in my life and always value our lunches and workouts together.

Thankfully, we both were free to lunch today and got to enjoy the beautiful weather along the river.

I ate my delicious roasted veggie salad from Artisan Cellar.



We watched the Coast Guard drive up & down the river thanks to NATO being in town.


And had a great catch up chat.


No comments:

Post a Comment