On Wednesday, I had the opportunity to go to Cincinnati to help lead an event for work. I was so excited because it was a methodology I've been wanting to help with for a while, and I didn't find out I would get to go until last Friday. It was a whirlwind of a trip (we flew out at 7 am and back at 7:45 pm) but was also a lot of fun and I learned so much.
 |
| Hello 7 am flight |
 |
| Hazelnut Soy Latte to fight the 4:30 am wake up |
 |
| Solo cup goblet found in the Cincinnati airport gift shop |
 |
| Finished the day with an Angry Orchard Crisp Apple cider |
It was a long day, but I am so thankful to have gotten the opportunity to travel to Cincinnati & help with the event.
No comments:
Post a Comment