Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 9: The Views in Wrigley

I may complain at times about the noise or traffic around Wrigley, but honestly, 
I love it here.

I get this view every morning on my way to work:


This view on my way home:


And this one when I decide to actually pay to go in:

I live in a historic neighborhood where kids visit their first baseball game, people come on their weekends away in the city, and everyone knows how to have a good time...no matter how bad the Cubs are.

On game days, I'm greeted with thousands of rowdy fans on my walk home that never fail to make me smile, and the excitement and energy always make the walk a little more enjoyable.

Thanks Wrigleyville for continuously making me smile and helping me feel like I'm part of the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment