Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 25: Living in a Walkable City

Thanks to a beautiful day on Wednesday, I was able to enjoy minimal public transportation. Don't get me wrong, I love the CTA, but I also really love walking around the beautiful city.

I enjoyed a walk to my favorite lunch spot with Kathryn and then one to Old Town to meet up with friends after work. I know you always have the option of walking no matter where you are, but I feel like Chicago makes it so easy. There are always beautiful buildings and interesting people to watch that make any walking adventure a blast.

Sadly, there aren't any photos from my walk to Old Town because I was chatting with my mom, but I do have some from my lunch trip.

On my way to our lunch spot
It's so entertaining when the bridges lift for the sailboats

So thankful for always having the option to walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment