Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day 21: My Return to Hip Hop

Saturday marked my return to hip hop class, and an all time high of endorphin levels. We used to have dance class at my gym, but the instructor abruptly left a few months ago. Thankfully, he teaches at a gym right down the street from my apartment, and I finally made it over to his class this weekend. It costs $20 for a day pass, but honestly, it was the best $20 I've spent.

It was 45 minutes of Zumba followed by 45 minutes of hip hop in a sweat box of a room, but it was a blast and such a great workout! 

I love showing up to dance class and being a little shy during the warm-up then just going all out and not caring about how 'silly' I may look. I was on cloud nine my entire walk home and most of the afternoon and will definitely try to go to class whenever I can.


Oh goodness, the sweaty ballet bun...

No comments:

Post a Comment