Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 19: Playlists from Friends

Oh, the mixed CD. Honestly, who isn't a fan?

There were the summer road trip mixes listened to driving around with all the windows down. The volleyball warm up mixes played before each game. And of course the mixes from your crush that you listened to on repeat until you knew every word of every song.

First there were mix tapes, then mixed CDs, and now we have the Spotify playlist. This week, my friend & I decided to make playlists for each other, and the new playlist was the soundtrack for my day on Thursday. It reminded me of songs I once loved and had forgotten about and introduced me to things I may never have found on my own.

So thankful for mixed playlists to add a little fun and provide the soundtrack to life.


No comments:

Post a Comment