Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 15: The Bus

I honestly don't think I would leave my apartment or do anything with my life with out the bus. It snowed 4-5 inches on Wednesday then got down to negative temperatures last night, so needless to say, the bus has become my new best friend. I'm really trying to make an effort to get back in to working out and there is little chance I would make it to the gym if I had to walk. Along with all my favorite blogs, I check the CUMTD website multiple times a day to find the best route and have a numerous amount of colorful squares covered in buses and times to get around throughout the day. I love walking and resisted learning the new bus system at the beginning of the year, but now that the deep of winter has hit, I am truly thankful for the buses.

Some of my colorful squares of bus times.
It's 3 degrees at 4 pm, which is balmy compared to the negative 8 degrees when I left the apartment this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment