| I forgot my camera at this meal, but this is from Scotland...the only other time Nat & I have eaten Indian food together. |
Friday, January 28, 2011
Day 22: Indian Food
Wednesday night I was absolutely craving Indian food but no one could go with me, so Natalie promised to go on Friday aka today. A bit of a disappointing Wednesday evening, but it made for a very exciting day today! After a long, emotional week, it was so nice to sit down for a long dinner with a good friend. I ordered the vegetable tikka with roti bread...yum! Normally I get naan but wanted to try the whole wheat version & honestly, it was really delicious, and I don't think I could taste a huge difference. My meal was delectable and there was so much food left over that I had it for dinner both Saturday and Sunday as well :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lovey,
ReplyDeletei will go to indian with you anytime (: