| The AOII house. Not the best pic, but I'll try to get a better one to replace it soon. |
Monday, January 24, 2011
Day 18: The AOII House
I always knew my house was in a prime location on campus, but I never realized just how nice it was until I didn't live there. Honestly, my apartment isn't that far away from everything, but when I only have an hour between class, it's not really feasible to go home. Thankfully, I can go to the AOII house right off the Quad. I can eat there twice a week so I load up on lots of delicious veggies on the salad bar and read the Daily Illini while also catching up with girls at the house. Other times, I sit in the solarium and enjoy a bit of TV between class and today I even painted my nails a fun purply-pink. Most importantly, I'm able to check my e-mail on our computers so I don't have to carry my computer around with me all day but am still able to stay up to date on everything sent out. I'm thankful to have a warm, cozy, inviting place to eat, catch up with friends, and sometimes even sneak in a quick nap on our super comfy couches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment