Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 17: Tears of Joy


This message greeted me this morning when I opened my computer, and all I could do was cry. I felt a rush of warm emotion envelope me and a feeling of overwhelming love. I post "You are beautiful" messages around campus and gave each of my friends post-it pads for Christmas to do the same, so I was so excited this morning when I found one just for me. I'm almost 100% sure Natalie left it for me because she was playing music on my computer while I was getting ready last night and knows I had a rough week. Even if it wasn't, I love you Nat and am so thankful to have you in my life.

You are beautiful and awesome - keep it up - smile!
9 simple words, yet so helpful and necessary this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment