Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 3: OnDemand Workouts

Now that I finally figured out the bus system on campus, I really enjoy going to our campus recreational facilities but there are also days I just don't feel like leaving the apartment for a workout. Enter OnDemand. I used to go online to get the ExerciseTV workouts and I don't remember how I found the workouts on TV, but I am so glad I did. There are so many free workouts from Jillian Michaels to Latin and Bollywood dancing to pilates and yoga, which I enjoyed today. 

All you need is a yoga mat, your remote with OnDemand button, and weights sometimes depending on which workout you choose. 

My yoga mat I got before coming to college, Julie's weights & my trusty remote.

I love the high energy of Jillian Michaels and Billy Blank Jr's dance workouts, but today I wanted a relaxing yet good workout. Pilates and yoga make me feel strong yet relaxes me, and I always have really good posture afterwards.

Thanks OnDemand!

No comments:

Post a Comment