Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 10: The Giggles

Shannon & I got a major case of the giggles in the afternoon. Usually you would think we would have been less productive than, but strangely, I think we were more productive.

We Googled our silly lunchtime thought of what Prince Harry's real name is (Prince Henry Charles Albert David), and then realized that none of the Royals have last names. This prompted us to quiz our resident Brit about the situation and learned that instead of having surnames, the Royals have their "houses" as their last name aka "Prince Harry of the House of Windsor" and "Prince William & Princess Catherine of the House of Windsor." I'm not really sure how the whole "Duke & Duchess of Cambridge" thing fits in though...we'll have to ask at the tea & crumpets "meeting" we set up. Yes, during our giggling fit, we invited our coworker to tea and crumpets and are actually very excited about it.

Anyways, our case of the giggles not only made my afternoon interesting learning new facts about British Royalty, but I also was extremely productive and had a smile on my face all afternoon. I'm thankful for the giggles for making me feel young and alive and to Shannon for sharing in my giggle fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment