Last year for sorority recruitment, we had to buy a yellow dress. I found a great one at Urban Outfitters while in LA last summer and was so excited when I found it on sale at the store in Champaign when I got home. Sadly (not!) I didn't even end up recruiting that round, so the only time I had worn the dress was to see Jersey Boys in London. Thankfully, I had a family friend's wedding this weekend and knew it was the perfect opportunity to wear the dress again.
Yellow is my favorite color, which I hear is uncommon, and I love when I get the opportunity to wear it. I find it really difficult to be in a bad mood when wearing yellow. There's always a smile on my face & if I lived in a movie, I'd probably whistle a fun tune when I walked. I guess you could say wearing yellow is an automatic ticket to a great day.
 |
| My mom wanted to join in on the yellow fun. |
No comments:
Post a Comment