Even though I live just outside Wrigleyville, Thursday was the first evening I really went out and appreciated the game day experience. Not only did I have my first game day experience of the summer but also my first Rooftop experience ever. I'm not a huge baseball fan and watched probably a total of 2 plays the whole game, but I had such a great time talking with coworkers and enjoying being outdoors on a beautiful night. They were also very accommodating and specially cooked me a veggie burger and even had cooked veggies and fruit.
I know there's lots of fun things to do outdoors in the city, but I'm so tired after work some days that I don't always think about them. I do miss having my huge patio surrounded by flowers at my parent's home that I could always go sit on to read a book, sketch or just enjoy the evening. Although the Cubs ended up losing the game, it was still a lovely evening spent outdoors.
 |
| I accidentally took this picture, but actually really like it. |
 |
| Wrigley! |
No comments:
Post a Comment