![]() |
| Waiting in line for the water taxi. |
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Day 19: Spending Time With My Brother
My brother and I have never been best friends, but we've always gotten along and enjoyed one another's company. Wednesday marked his 21st birthday, and although I wasn't able to go home and celebrate with him on the actual day, I did convince my family to come to Chicago to celebrate this weekend. I had such a great time laughing at his jokes, quizzing each other on music knowledge (mostly him asking me questions about songs & artists I didn't know the answers to), sharing YouTube videos, and just being with him and the rest of my family. He is one of the smartest people I know and will hopefully be starting his PhD in Material Science Engineering at some prestigious university after he graduates from undergrad. I'm proud to call him my brother and am so glad I was able to share a few good laughs with him this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment