Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 24: Unexpectedly Great Nights

Obviously I haven’t done as great a job of staying up to date on this 30 days as my first run... I do still think of what I want to write about each day even if I don’t get around to posting it, so I guess the ultimate goal of slowing down and being thankful is still achieved. In an effort to swiftly get through the next few posts and to practice my concise writing, here are the important parts of Friday night.

Hour long walk to Lincoln Park. Roof top sorority reunion. Watching lightening in the distance. Tin Lizzie. Blue eyes. Belgian doctor. Running in the rain. Hanging out in a bar soaking wet and not caring. Flying popcorn. More rain. Talking on Clark Street. Historical amounts of rain. 5 am and a smile.

It’s so refreshing to fall asleep with an amazing night behind you and a smile on your face. Somehow the days I get stuck in storms always turn out epically memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment