Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 7: Patriotic Pancakes

I loooove pancakes but don't usually make them for myself. They're a Sunday morning with the family or random dinner in Italy with my flatmates kind of meal, and I don't feel right making them for a normal meal just for myself. This morning I felt like having a special breakfast, so I asked my dad to whip up a batch. My favorite part of pancakes is all of the fun toppings you can add...fruit, syrup, peanut butter, Nutella...pretty much anything you want.

A pancake can be so diverse and everyone in my family eats them completely differently. This morning my dad ate his in a stack with sausage biscuits on the side, my mom had her normal half cooked pancake and finished the batter when we were done, and I made chocolate chip pancakes with all natural syrup, strawberries, raspberries & blueberries. I love all of the fun ways you can eat pancakes & today's patriotic pancakes were delicious!

Red, white & blue deliciousness 

No comments:

Post a Comment