Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 16: A Delicious Breakfast

This morning was the best one in a while with a 3 mile run, an easily chosen work outfit, and an absolutely delicious breakfast. I finally took the plunge this week and made banana soft serve for the first time on Tuesday evening and decided to incorporate it in to my breakfast this morning too. Angela from Oh She Glows often posts about her breakfast parfaits made by alternating banana soft serve and oatmeal in a fun glass, and I thought today was the perfect day to try one for myself.

I made my normal oatmeal minus the banana, processed a frozen banana to make the soft serve, and washed the rest of my blueberries to sprinkle in too. We have some fun glasses in the cupboard, but I ultimately chose a large, glass mug. It didn't take as long to make each part and put it together as I thought it would, and I felt so luxurious yet healthy eating such a "fancy" breakfast. I will definitely be making this again soon...aka probably tomorrow :)

So many delicious looking photos,
I couldn't choose just one!


No comments:

Post a Comment